Directions for Cradle
1. Cut 4, “2 x 4” boards to desired length,
(with 37 degree angles at top and bottom of boards).
2. Saw equal notches into center part of 2 boards by running rotary saw back and forth along area to be notched. Chisel out the cut pieces, sand if necessary.
3. Cross 1 notched board over other notched board
(anchoring together at center point) and glue.
4. Screw round metal flange onto inside center part of crossed legs.
5. Repeat on opposite set.
6. Screw galvanized metal pipe into both flanges to attach legs.
Directions for Sling
1. Cut leather to desired size (ours was 46” x 16 ½")
(Allow extra length for heavy contents to dip).
2. Cut rectangle in center part of either end.
3. Lay wooden dowel across end and wrap leather over pipe.
4. Mark where holes for rivets will go.
5. Punch holes.
6. Secure with rivets.