- Canvas drop cloth
- White paint, flat (water-based)
- Plastic drop cloth (or use trash bags)
- Brown paint, flat (water-based) (You can also use black paint if you want a black and white zebra)
- Paint roller
1. Unfold your canvas drop cloth onto a flat surface.
2. Fold the drop cloth in half
3. Trace an outline of an animal rug (you can eyeball it, or use an actual animal print rug as a template.
4. Unfold the drop cloth and iron the entire surface.
5. Using a paint roller, paint the surface with a thick coat of white paint (you can use any color of white or light cream) Use a water-based paint instead of oil.
6. Add another coat of white paint. You don’t need to make sure that the first coat is dry before adding the second coat.
7. Let this coat dry overnight.
Check out more DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page