Directions for Movie Popcorn Bucket
1. Cut fabric to fit around popcorn bin.
2. If the fabric you use frays, used double sided fabric tape
3. Use hot glue to attach fabric to tray
Directions for Fabric Tray
1. Cut fabric to fit inside of serving tray. You can also cut it to fit around the edges, instead of the center of the serving tray.
2. If the fabric you use frays, used double sided fabric tape to create a clean hem. Hot glue fabric to outside of tray.
3. For inside of tray, cut fabric to fit a little larger than inside of serving tray.
4. Cut rubber matting to fit serving tray.
5. Hot glue fabric to rubber matting. (Glue the excess fabric to the back of rubber matting a little bit at a time.)
6. Place rubber matting fabric in tray.
Directions for Coasters
1. Cut fabric to fit the shape of your tile and cork
2. Glue tile to cork with hot glue
3. Glue fabric to tile and cork. Glue on the bottom side of the coaster.
4. To seal fabric, apply a few coats of mod podge to the coaster.