Materials for Honey Rose Face Wash
- Raw Honey
- Rose Petals (stems and leaves discarded)
Materials for Citrus Blossom Brightening Scrub
- Orange Zest
- Lemon Zest
- Lemon Juice
- Coconut Oil
- Granulated Sugar
- Orange Blossom Water
Directions for Face Wash
1. Add ¼ cup of raw honey to a bowl.
2. Add 1 to 2 tbsp. dried rose petals. You can choose to grind down rose petals or keep them in bigger chunks.
Optional: Add a touch of lemon juice for oilier skin.
3. Store in airtight container.
Directions for Scrub
1. Combine 1 tbsp. orange zest, 1 tbsp. lemon zest, 1 tbsp. lemon juice, 1 ½ cups granulated sugar.
2. Add 1 tbsp. melted raw virgin coconut oil and stir to combine.
3. Add ½ tsp. orange blossom water and stir to combine.
4. Mix completely then transfer to an airtight container.
5. Shelf like in cool, dark spot out of fridge in one week. Shelf life in fridge is one month.