- Jacket (or whichever article of clothing you choose at deck)
- (Iron-on] patches
1) Start by pinning your embellishments in place. i recommend draping your jacket on dress-form and start pinning them and stepping back to look at the pattern you created and see where you want to move things.
2) If not, lay it down on the floor
3) Start to glue your pieces down
4) Once you have the pattern you want, start to iron-on. using a piece of linen, press the iron on high for 20-30 seconds or until you see the glue has melted and all the corners of the edges are in place.
5)Do your whole front, then flip inside-out and do them on the backside of the fabric to reinforce.
6) Then, stitch into place or drop it off at dry-cleaner to rein-force one of those if you know you’re going to want it forever
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page