Orly Shani is getting creative with this DIY, showing you how to decorate Easter eggs.
- Hard boiled eggs
- Temp tattoo
- Tacky glue
- Use a marker to draw cone.
- Use a darker colored marker to add “waffle ridge.”
- Apply tacky glue.
- Sprinkle the sprinkles on top of eye.
- Dry overnight.
For Temporary Tattoo
- Apply tattoo as you would onto skin.
- Wet the egg.
- Apply tattoo.
- NOTE: Lightly dye the egg prior to applying the tattoo if desired.
- Make dye baths with 1 TBS of vinegar in half cup of hot water.
- Add slightly increasing amount of food dye to each bath.
- Drop in eggs for 5 minutes.
- If some eggs are too dark, wipe off excess dye with paper towel.
- If some eggs are too light, put back in dye to deepen the color.