Paige Hemmis has a DIY inspired by her stay at Dollywood.
- Wooden box
- Mod Podge
1) Make sure leaves are flattened by book overnight.
2) Set aside.
3) Take 1 part paint and 3 parts water to create a brown wash.
4) Paint the box.
5) Add felt to inside of box with fabric fix glue.
6) Take mod podge and sponge brush and you’re going to apply layer to top of box.
7) Add leaves to top of glue.
8) Add another layer of glue over the leaves.
9) Let mod podge dry 24 hours.
10) Add butterfly to top with glue.