- 2 pairs of knit gloves each in a different color
- Fabric scissors
- Chalk or fabric marker
- Iron on patches and iron
- Piece of protective fabric
- Fray Check
1. On outer gloves, measure how much you want to cut off of each fingertip of the glove and mark.
2. Cut the fingertips off of the gloves.
PRO TIP: To prevent fraying, use Fray Check to seal the raw edges where you cut the fingertips.
3. If desired, now is the time to add iron on patches to the outer gloves. Position the patches on the glove, place protective fabric on top of the glove and patch. Press with an iron according to the directions of the patches. Repeat on the other glove.
4. Put the pair of gloves you didn’t cut on and put the fingerless gloves on top of those and enjoy!