- Fun print fabric of your choosing
- pom poms for trim
- 1 string of Christmas lights
- 1 package of clear mini solo cups
- Mod Podge
- exacto knife
- 1 piece card stock for template
- paint brushes
1) Measure distance around solo cup, cut out template on card stock.
2) Use template to cut out pieces of fabric –one for each light on your light string.
3) Glue on pom poms to each piece of material.
4) Using mod podge, attach fabric to cups.
5) Using an exacto knife, cut a hole in the bottom of cup.
6) Take lantern and attach to light string by poking light through the hole.
7) Hang your lights.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page