- 2X4 Sheets of plywood
- 2x4 sheet of laminated pine
- hinges and screws
- Wood Conditioner
- Wood stain and paint
- 150 and 220 grit sandpaper
- Polycrylic Finish
- Drill Bits
- Cut the plywood down to size on the table saw to make sides and bottom.
(The measurements are based on the bowls and rubbermaid food container)
- Screw sides and bottom together using drill, glue and screws
- Trim pieces and nail into place along all four sides of cabinet
- Cut another piece of 3/4” trim to go around bottom circumference of cabinet. Nail in place.
- Cut the pine board to fit the top of the cabinet.
- Trace the opening of the two bowls with a pencil.
- Use the jigsaw to cut out the openings
- Sand down the edges of the holes.
- Paint the hole cabinet bottom in white.
- Use conditioner on top piece.
- Wait a bit and then stain the top.