Tanya Memme gets your kids ready to go back to school!
- A new or old backpack
- Fabric glue
- Googly eyeballs
- Feather Boa
- Pom pom garland
- Any other desired accessories. Stylize it to your own liking!
1) Cut pompom garland to make arms
2) Cut feather boa to great eyebrows
3) Cut felt to create a tongue and a set of teeth
4) Cut fabric for fur stomach
5) Glue on arms, eyebrows, tongue, teeth and fur stomach using fabric glue
6) Add any other desired accessories
7) Personalize it to your taste!
Do it Yourself Customized Backpacks - Home & Family
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page
Get more from Tanya at TanyaMemme.com