1) Measure straps and make sure they fit
2) Then cut the elastic band a bit longer than the bra straps to be able to fold the ends when they are sewed on
3) Then I simply cut off the bra straps.
4) Once I decided what to write on my straps I began to write and then let it dry for an hour before moving on to the next step.
5) When the text was dry I pinned the straps to the bra.
6) And finally I sew the straps on.(the seams doesn't have to be perfect and you can either do it with needle and thread like me or with a sewing machine.)
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Familiy Pinterest Page