Color Block Glitter Coffee Mug
1. Tape off about 2 inches from the bottom of the cup. Cover the entire top of the cup with paint tape.
2. Using a spray adhesive spray the exposed part of the mug until tacky.
3. Over a plate heavily pour glitter over the area you just sprayed.
4. Let the glitter sit for 15 minutes.
5. Spray again and sprinkle more glitter. Repeat this step until you have the desired coverage of glitter.
6. Remove the tape.
7. Use a gold paint pen to add eyelashes.
8. After the glitter has set for a few hours add a heavy coat of dishwasher decoupage and let dry overnight.
Gold Leaf Coffee Mug
1. Paint Mod Podge on the mug.
2. While still wet use your finger and a foam brush to add gold flakes.
3. Use a clean brush to brush away excess flakes.
4. Add a coat of dishwasher safe decoupage.
Scrap Vinyl Geometric Shape Coffee Mug
1. Save your scraps of excess permanent adhesive vinyl.
2. Cut the vinyl into random shapes.
3. Remove backing and adhere to the mug.
4. Use your fingers to smooth out any bubbles.