Orly Shani is updating ordinary hairpins to make them more fashionable for a night on the town.
- E6000 Glue
DIY Crystal Heart Hairpins - Home & Family
1. Take a felt and line it out on table.
2. Scallop one side to imitate “petals”.
3. Wrap around and glue in the middle.
4. Flatten out the petals so it looks like “rose” is in full bloom.
5. Attach to hairpin with glue.
6. For crystals: Put a dab of glue on parchment paper, use bamboo skewer to pick up crystal and place into heart and/or rose.
7. Only work in small sections of heart at a time as the glue will dry very fast!