- 3 X Wooden Crates (Natural Pine)
- 2 X 1x3 Board, one of them Should be at Least 38” Long (Long enough so it can span the width of 2 studs)
- Wood Screws (Various Lengths)
- Drill (for Both Pre-drilling & Screwing)
- Weathered Wood Accelerator and Brush
- Long Wooden Plaque (for Library Sign)
- 2x2 Board (Slightly Shorter than Length of Wooden Plaque)
- Velcro Strip (Length Of 2x2 Board)
- Staple Gun
- Stud Finder
1. Decide which side of Crate will be the Bottom and Pre-drill Holes then Insert Screws along Each Slat on the Bottom for Additional Support.
2. Line Up All Three Crates.
3. From the Middle Crate, Pre-drill Holes then Screw all Three Together.
4. Line Up 38” 1x3 along Top of Back, Pre-drill Holes then Screw Board into the Thickest Part of Wood Crates.
5. Line Up Second 1x3 along Bottom of Back and Pre-drill Holes then Screw Board into the Thickest Part of Wood Crates.
6. Attach Velcro Strip To 2x2 Board. Reinforce with Staple Gun.
7. Attach Velcro Strip to Back of Wooden Plaque. Reinforce with Staple Gun.
8. Pre-drill Holes then Screw 2x2 Board into The Top Center Front of Shelf.
9. Paint Entire Shelf with Wood Accelerator.
10. Draw/Write Custom Sign.
11. Locate Studs with Stud Finder and Attach Shelf by Drilling Directly into at Least Two Studs.
12. Add Books and Decor to Shelf.