- Craft foam (variety of colors for the character you want to create)
- Glue ( hot or Tacky glue, whichever works better for you)
- Scissors or X Acto knife (whichever more comfortable using)
- Thermos of choice
1) Measure and cut a piece of craft foam the height of your thermos.
2) Wrap the foam around thermos like a sleeve loose enough to slide on and off, overlap ends and glue together
3) Now simply cut character parts out of other foam-eyes, nose, mouths etc.
4) Glue on pieces to your Thermos sleeve
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page