Step-out fabric boot:
1) Lay boot flat.
2) Open up fabric and remove excess.
3) Start at top of boot and glue to lowest point of boot on the natural seam.
4) After fabric is cut to size, wrap around the front and keep pattern straight.
5) Run a line of fabric glue along natural seam of boot.
6) Use scissor to trim more excess fabric.
7) Do one side first and then match the other side.
Step-out lace boot:
1) Cut the lace into patches.
2) Follow natural line and give yourself an 1/8th of an inch of room around the pattern.
3) Glue on fabric to boot.
4) Use small dots.
*You can use a fabric pen to write lyrics on boots.