1. If needed, clean and dry your corn cobs. Sometimes they arrive with the husks still attached and strings around the corn, so they need tidying up.
*If your corn cob does have husks attached, remove them but save them for later in the DIY.
2. Arrange your corn cobs by size. Group them together by similar sizes.
3. Dry fit your corn cobs to make sure they all fit around the vase.
4. This corn is very tough and not easy to break, so use it at the size it already is.
*If you need to cut off the top that perhaps has lost some of its kernels, take pruning shears to cut it down. *
5. Take your hot glue gun and start gluing the corn around the vase. You can have all the corn facing one direction or alternate directions up and down.
6. Once you have glued corn all the way around the vase, use the husks to cover any spots that you can see through.
7. Add a silk or satin ribbon around the corn for decoration. Hot glue in place so that it doesn’t slide along the corn cob.
8. Fill the vases with florals, put them around your house and enjoy!