- Balsa wood
- Hot glue
- Xacto knife
- Salt & pepper shakers
- Mustard & ketchup bottles
- Craft mat
1. Create your balsa wood pieces using the provided template.
2. Trace the outlines onto your wood & then cut out with an Xacto knife (be sure to do this on top of a craft mat).
3. Once that is done it is time to hot glue your pieces together. Start with the base of your tabletop. Lay out the 2 3 ½ inch pieces & then take the 3 smaller pieces & add them on top creating the look of a real picnic table.
4. Take the condiments your using & trace them on top to create your holder opening & cut out with an Xacto knife.
5. Next turn tabletop over & add the side/legs to the top of the table base, secure with hot glue.
6. Then you take your 2 brace pieces & glue on them to the outside of the legs.
7. Next, it’s time to glue in your bench pieces (do 2 on each side) & attach them to your support brace.
8. Then you need to add in your brace for all condiments. Glue the smallest brace piece to the longer one to create your last beam. Do that 3 times. Then glue that horizontally on the inside of your table.
9. Place your condiments in & enjoy!