- Insulation Foam Board
- PVC Pipe
- Cookie Cutter
1) Draw out your grid (pattern provided)
2) Cut out your candy, using either a bread knife or a jigsaw
3) Punch your candy through
4) Give your candy a coat of paint
5) Mix white glitter with polyurethane
6) Once paint is dry, give your candy a coat of newly mixtures glittered-paint
7) Using a cookie cutter, cut regular foam into circles
8) Create 3 circles and glue them on to your giant candy
9) To secure it into the ground - Attach a PVC pipe to the back of the candy with tape.
10) Slide PVC pipe through stake.
1) Coat your jellybean with glittered spray-paint
2) For added sparkle - while jellybean is still wet, sprinkle dry glitter on the top