1. Remove hardware from bow with a small screwdriver.
2. Spray paint the inside of the box. Wait 10 mins and spray a second coat so the grain of the wood doesn't show.
3. Spray paint your animal of choice. Metallic colors work best. I recommend 2 coats; don't forget to flip the animal so that you cover his belly.
4. Trace the bottom of the box onto paper and then create an outer box that will cover the sides of your box. If your box is square, your design will look like a "plus" sign.
5. With your brush or foam brush, spread mod podge on the paper and the box and fold paper over edges and in place.
*If your box has curved edges your design will look more like this, this insures full coverage of the box corners
6. Push and smooth out paper on all sides. Repeat steps for top half of box as well.
7. Place glue at the bottom of your animal’s feet and glue them on top of the box directly under the hardware holes.
8. Reattach hardware, and rock your clutch!
*Glue takes 4 hours to dry
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page