- Multiple 12”x12” shadow boxes
- Vacation photos or images of chosen cities sized to 12”x12”
- 12”x12” White scrap-book paper (you can use the back of undesirable paper if white)
- X-Acto Knife
- Metal Ruler
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Sentimental keepsakes (small enough for frame)
Optional for lettering methods:
- Cricut maker and paper
- Large scale text prints from computer
1. Choose your method of lettering, making sure whatever method you to justify the text so you have a rectangular silhouette overall.
1. Use stencils to trace city names onto 12”x12” sheet of paper as desired then cut out with X-Acto knife.
Cricut maker and paper:
1. Use cricut maker and software as instructed on 12”x12” piece of cricut paper.
Large scale text prints from computer:
1. Use a basic document program to size up the text then use an X-Acto knife to cut out the letters.
2. Once you have your letters cut out of your 12”x12”, open up your shadow box and insert the corresponding image behind the paper with the city name cut out.
3. If you want to add a keepsake, glue onto the top piece of paper with hot glue.
4. Hang in a tight formation, creating a grid of City Sentiment Artwork with 1” of space between each shadow box and enjoy!