- Cricut Explore® machine
- Cricut 12" x 24" StandardGrip mat
- Cricut 12" x 12" StrongGrip mat
- Cricut Iron-on Lite in White
- 1/3 yard of 54" wide red felt
- 1/3 yard of 54" wide white felt
- 3 yards white pom pom trim
- Iron-on fabric stabilizer
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Press cloth or clean cotton cloth
Use scissors to cut the white felt into three 12” x 12” squares.
Following the manufacturer's instructions, apply stabilizer to white felt squares using a hot iron. Remove paper backing.
Follow the instructions in Design Space® to cut images from white felt and iron-on. Be sure to use the StrongGrip mat when cutting the felt. Also, be sure to check the "Mirror images (for iron-on)" box in the Mat Preview window before you cut.
Use a hot glue gun to adhere white felt fringe to both long edges of the red felt. Be sure to glue the fringe with the fabric stabilizer side down.
Use a hot glue gun to adhere a length of pom pom trim over the edges of the fringe.
Follow the application instructions for Cricut® Iron-on to adhere the iron-on images to the red felt.
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page