- Child's Dress
- Quilt fabric
- Fabric Glue
- Binder Clips
1. Cut out purse shape desired from fabric quilt (x2)
2. Use fabric glue on all the edges but the top to create a pocket.
3. Fold the outer edges under using fabric glue, and use binder clips to keep everything in place while it dries.
4. Use trim to create strap
5. If doing the fanny pack style, do not wrap all the way around dress if using fabric glue. Leave a gap where pocket will be placed.
6. Cut out flap from quilted fabric for purse.
7. Glue flap to purse pocket.
8. Attach pocket to dress.