- 1x12 Wood board (24 inches long)
- Food grade mineral oil/cutting board oil
- 2 drawer pulls
- Drill & drill bit
- Upholstery tacks
- Needle nose pliers
1. Sand wood board.
2. Mark desired spots for drawer pulls/tray handles.
3. Drill holes.
4. Coat with food grade mineral oil. Let soak/sit for 20 minutes.
5. Repeat 2-3 more times.
6. Add drawer pulls.
7. Print out desired message.
8. Tape message to board.
9. Lightly push tacks into paper.
10. Remove paper.
11. Use needle nose pliers to hold upholstery tack and hammer in, repeat until word is complete.
12. Add goodies and enjoy!