1. Take apart your wire hangers and cut off the corkscrew areas that make the handle. You can discard those.
2. Take your pliers (and hand strength) and reshape the hangers to look like two half-moons. Since this will serve as the boning for your tent, you want to make sure that you get the wire as smooth as possible.
3. Once you have two done, adjoin them perpendicular to each other and use your craft or floral wire to hold them together.
4. Once you have a tight bond with your little wire, use tape to cover the wire so it doesn’t scratch the kitty.
5. Reinforce your cardboard box if necessary. Add lots of tape to the seems to make sure the box won’t split apart if moved.
6. Cut the top of the box off so that you just have about 4 inches up from the bottom.
7. Cut small holes in the four corners of your cardboard box (big enough for your hanger to go through.
8. Push your hanger through all four sides until you have about 2 inches on the bottom. Bend them against the bottom of the box and secure and cover completely with tape.
9. It’s T-shirt time! Pull the t-shirt over the entire frame so that the neck hole is in front above the box.
10. Once you are happy with the placement, turn it over and start folding and tucking the excess t-shirt. Cut off any excess fabric but DO NOT throw this away! Set those aside for our dog toys.
11. Secure all of the fabric underneath with hot glue. Try to make this as smooth as you can for your kitten.
12. Turn it back over and invite your kitty inside! Enjoy!
13. For your pup, take that excess fabric and cut it into strips about 1”-2” wide.
14. Take at least three of the strips and tie them together at one end.
15. Start braiding the strips down, and continue as far as you can go.
16. Tie off the other end in a knot as well.
17. Voila! Two toys for your furry kids!