- Terra Cotta Pot
- Spray Paint or Acrylic Paint
- Fish Bowl or Bubble Ball Vase
- Hot Glue
- Wooden Dowel End Cap or Drawer Pull
- Paint Pen
1. Paint your terra cotta pot and saucer to your desired color.
2. Place the pot upside down with the opening facing table.
3. Glue your fish bowl onto the pot, making sure the opening of your bowl is facing upward.
4. Glue the wooden dowel cap to the bottom center of your saucer so that it creates a lid.
5. Place the saucer, upside down, over the fishbowl.
6. Add any extra touches to your container that will personalize it for your valentine. I used a paint pen to write a sweet phrase to the outside and wrapped a little ribbon around the bottom.
7. Fill the bowl with candy and give it to your Valentine!