- (2) 1⁄2 inch CPVC Pipes – Cut to 10 feet
- (2) 1⁄2 inch CPVC Pipes – Cut to 7 feet
- (4) 1⁄2 inch CPVC Pipes – Cut to 5 feet
- (1) 2 inch PVC pipe – Cut to 3.5 feet
- Pipe couplers (1/2 inch)
- Duct tape
- Zip ties
- Garden stake
- Fabric strips
- Fabric glue
1. Bend 10 ft. CPVC pipes into wing shape.
2. Connect ends into a pipe coupler.
3. Duct tape from end to end of pipe coupler to secure in place.
4. Repeat process for remaining 10 ft. CPVC, (2) 7 ft. CPVC and (4) ft. CPVC pipes.
5. Connect both 10 ft. CPVC wings together using duct tape. These will form your top wings.
6. Place 3.5 ft. PVC pipe into garden stake.
7. Attach 10 ft. CPVC top wings to 3.5 ft. PVC pipe using more duct tape and zip ties.
8. Trim zip tie slack using scissors.
9. Attach 7 ft. CPVC wings to top wings and 3.5 ft. PVC pipe using duct tape and zip ties. These will form your bottom wings.
10. Trim zip tie slack using scissors.
11. Attach all (4) 5 ft. CPVC wings inside both top wings and bottom wings using duct tape and zip ties. These will form your inner wings.
12. Trim zip tie slack using scissors.
13. Rip desired fabric into 6 inch strips.
14. Tie fabric strips around edge of top right wing and inner wing.
15. Secure fabric to PVC using fabric glue.
16. Repeat process for top left wing using the same pattern created in right wing.
17. Repeat process for bottom wings.
18. Take photo!
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page