Orly Shani is turning a plastic bucket into a stylish ottoman for your home.
- Bucket Lid
- Hot Glue
- Plastic Bucket
- Staple Gun
1. Lay foam flat and trace you bucket lid onto the foam using a black marker.
2. Use scissors to cut out your foam circle.
3. Measure your lid and cut plywood round to go over the top so you can staple your foam into it.
4. Apply hot glue to your foam and staple to your bucket lid.
5. Mudcloth is going to be a great versatile fabric because it can withstand a little moisture and wear and tear making this a great choice for either an indoor or outdoor ottoman.
6. Place your lid and foam onto your fabric.
7. Stretch fabric across the bucket lid and use staple gun to staple around the edges.
8. Use scissors again to cut excess fabric in the middle of your lid (inside of the staples).