1. If your china is not already broken, put it into a heavy-duty freezer bag. Go outside and smash the bag on concrete until you have as many pieces as you need.
2. Choose your pieces and sand the edges down. *for a really smooth edge sand with 100 grit sandpaper first then 220 grit.*
3. Once smooth, take your foil tape and line the edges. Press it down so it lays flat on the top and bottom surfaces. *if desired use the foil tape as accent on the front of the china as well or cover entire back for finished look. *
4. Take your E6000 adhesive and apply it to the surface of whatever jewelry blank you’re applying it to. Press firmly to secure.
5. If you’re making a necklace, run the chain through the pendant hook and add your clasp and jump ring closure using your jewelry pliers after the glue has dried.
6. Allow the glue to dry 24 hours and enjoy!