- 2 Pieces of 4” x 12-16” Fabric - One for Scrunchie, and one for Bow - Can be the Same or Different Material
- Sewing Machine
- Needle and Thread (or Fabric Glue)
- Safety pin
- Iron (for flattening bow)
1. Take fabric and cut it into two long strip, around 4 inches x 12-16 inches.
2. Fold the first piece of fabric in half so the inside of the fabric is facing out.
3. It should look like a long tube.
4. Flip the fabric inside out, now the exterior pattern is facing outside.
5. Measure elastic (should be about the size of wrist).
6. Pull elastic strip through the fabric (safety pin can help guide).
7. Tie elastic band.
8. For bow, take second piece of fabric and cut it into a long strip - around 4 inches x 12-16 inches.
9. Like before, fold the fabric in half so the inside is facing out.
10. Like before, it should look like a long tube.
11. Flip the fabric inside out, now the exterior pattern is facing outside.
12. Iron flat.
13. Cut both ends on an angle and sew ends shut.
14. Wrap around scrunchie and tie into a bow of choice.