- Hard cover book ( min. 225 pages)
- Decorative paper
- Floral watertube
- Decorative tape
- Aleene’s Glue
- Spray adhesive (optional)
- Glue Gun
- X-Acto knife
1. Score off 225-300 pages (cut away extra pages keeping first and last pages attached).
2. Measure and cut decorative paper to fit inside cover.
3. Glue in place with spray adhesive or All-purpose glue.
4. First page sheet:
5. Fold first corner over to spine.
6. Bottom left corner to meet bottom of top fold.
7. Fold point to edge of bottom fold.
8. Second page sheet:
- Fold bottom right corner to spine.
- Fold right edge to spine.
- Score and fold top flap into page.
9. Glue ribbon to first and last pages near spine. Let dry. Tie ribbon.
10. Glue first and last pages to each cover.
11. Insert floral water tube with water and flower between outer cover and inner spine.