- T-Shirts (dark colors)
- Squeeze bottles
- Masking tape
- Rubber gloves
1. Wash your T-shirts, leave them wet and lay them out flat.
2. Starting from the center, twirl the shirt until it is wrapped tightly around itself.
3. Use masking tape around the outside edge and secure your bundle.
4. Use your funnel to fill the squeeze bottle with bleach.
5. Squirt bleach across the shirt liberally, but make sure you don’t soak it completely.
6. Allow to sit for a few minutes to an hour depending on the desired effect.
a. *The less time the bleach is on the more orange the bleach spots will be.
7. Un-tape the shirt and wash thoroughly to stop the bleaching process.
8. Dry and enjoy!