- Stretch fabric
- Wool felt ball
- Fabric scissors or rotary cutter
- Sewing machine
- Straight pins
- Safety pin
1. With your fabric folded over, set your felt ball inside the fold, snip about ½” from your felt ball to account for your seam allowance.
2. Cut a long rectangle at this width. *The length can be whatever you desire. *
3. Sew together to create a long fabric tube.
4. Turn the fabric tube right side out.
5. Leaving a generous tail, tie a knot close to one end of your tube.
*The tails will act as the closure for your necklace so leave what will be comfortable for you to tie at least. *
6. Drop your first felt ball in, pushing through to the knot with your fingers.
7. Tie a knot.
8. Repeat steps 6-7 until you’ve added the number of beads you desire.
*Twist your knots to the same angle because they will eventually start to curve and create a “front” to your necklace. *
9. Tie your necklace on around your neck and enjoy!