A fun game you can play at your next BBQ.
- Large foam board
- Paint: red/white/blue
- Pins to hold the balloons to the board
- Darts/plastic or metal (use with caution for ages 10+)
- Balloons/ preferably red/white/or blue
- Painter’s tape
DIY Balloon Dart Game - Home & Family
1) Paint the foam boards in desired colors; if you want to make clean lines for stripes, use
2) painter’s tape to evenly space out the stripes and paint
3) Remove painter’s tape when dry
4) Blow up balloons, and attach them to the board with a pin at the bottom.
For more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page