- Clock kit
- Scrapbook paper
- Glue dots
1. Decide where you want your hole to be, and then place tape down.
2. Using drill bit, drill a hole through the plexiglass (This will be where your clock connects to its base).
3. Peel off tape to expose hole.
4. Take your scrapbook paper and cut out a circle (This will hide the base of the clock) then glue it onto clock base.
5. Using your clock kit, place the base of the clock on the underside of the plexiglass allowing the screws to come through the hole.
6. Attach the rest of your clock to the front of the plexiglass.
7. Using measuring tape space out your 12, 3, 6, and 9, then fill in remaining numbers.
8. Depending on the times and schedules you choose, cut out circles from your scrapbook paper and glue them to the back of the numbers using glue dots. Then take a smaller circle and adhere it to the bottom. This allows for kids to match the colors, learning what time goes with what activity.
9. Print out on label paper, various emoji’s that relate to the activity you want. Peel and stick to the plexiglass under the coordinating color.
10. To add a basket for paperwork. Either drill an additional hole at the bottom of the plexiglass and hang or lean basket up against base.