Ken Wingard is updating an ordinary picture frame with bird prints, nests and eggs.
- Bird prints
- Metal letters
- Spray glue
- Glue gun
- Spray paint
DIY Baby Bird's Nest Frames - Home & Family
1. Spray paint frames desired color
2. Once dry, it’s time for your backdrop. Cover backing of frame with bird prints using spray glue. Spray glue the back of frame & place print on top. Top with spray glue for extra security
3. Use hot glue & glue in a little moss inside the nest. Then hot glue eggs in the nest as desired.
4. Attach the nest inside with frame with hot glue
5. Take ribbon & cut as long as you want. Tie a bow on the open end
6. Hang using ribbon.
7. If you would like to frame the letters, it’s the same process
8. Spray glue your print to the back of the frame
9. Hot glue your metal letter to the middle of the frame