- Velcro Strips
1. Attach a wood closet “pole size” wood bracket on either side of the armoire.
2. Install the closet pole rod at the top of the armoire to hang the baby clothes that you don’t feel like folding.
3. Use a ¼” plywood sheet that fits the size of the armoire you are using. Do not use a bigger plywood sheet as it will become increasingly heavy.
4. Make a panel for either size of your armoire.
5. Apply batting to your plywood to give padding to attach the fabric.
6. Wrap fabric around plywood sheet and staple on the back.
7. Screw hooks onto the plywood panels to provide additional storage options.
8. Add ribbon to allow for personal touches such as baby photos.
9. Hang clothes.
***Hallmark Baby Clothing Code:
Use Code: “CHANNELFRIENDS” for free shipping, valid 2/8 thru 2/11 Hallmark.com