- Slippers the color of preferred animal
- Fleece fabric that matches slippers
- Sheets of felt in accent colors
- Paper animal pattern (s)
- X-Acto Knife
- Fabric scissors
- Sewing machine
- Straight pins
- Fabric paint
1. Fold your over fabric so it’s doubled then trace the animal pattern onto your fabric.
2. Use your fabric scissors to cut your shapes out.
3. Glue or sew together.
a. *Flip your form inside out and stuff if necessary. *
4. Cut out any accent details from felt sheets and glue on.
5. Cut slits into the tops of your slippers with an X-Acto knife where you want to insert your animal details.
6. Shove your ears, neck, horn or other animal detail into the slits and secure with Fabri-Tac.
7. Allow to dry, trim any excess material that sticks out into the slipper and enjoy!
*If you’ve stuffed your form, glue a panel of fabric to the top of the inside of your slippers to seal in the stuffing. *