A baby-friendly DIY from Orly Shani.
- 1/2 yard fabric
- Pillow Stuffing
- Angel wing stencil
DIY Angel Wings - Home & Family
1) Print out your Angel wings to size on card stock. (Approx. 8-10 inch tall)
2) Fold fabric in half.
3) Draw the outline on the wrong side of the fabric
4) Cut out with 1" seam allowance
5) Sew closed, leaving a 4" opening to stuff the pillow stuffing in.
6) Use Velcro to attach to the sweater or sew it on.
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page