Materials for End Table
- Acrylic Tray
- Hairpin Legs (4)
- Drill bit
- Nuts & Bolts
Materials for Gold Leaf Accent
- Gold leaf sheets
- Adhesive or Mod Podge
- Sealer or Mod Podge
- Foam brush
Instructions for End Table
1. Using the brackets that come with your table legs, place the bracket on the corner of the tray.
2. Mark where drill holes should go.
3. Flip tray over and begin drilling your holes.
4. Attach hairpin leg to each corner using nuts and bolts.
5. Style end table and enjoy!
Instructions for Green Leaf Accent
1. Clean the surface.
2. Brush on adhesive. Let dry until it becomes tacky.
3. Apply gold leaf using fingers.
4. Brush away any excess gold leaf with a foam brush.
5. Using sealer, brush on top of the gold leaf .
6. Let dry and enjoy!