Matt Iseman and Mark Steines team up for this ultimate man cave addition.
- 1x12 wood boards
- Wood glue
- Nail gun
- Beer tap
DIY 80's Arcade Bar - Home & Family
1) Take out interior parts until you’re left with the structure of the arcade
2) Clean out any cobwebs, etc.
4) Measure inside of where screen once was (this will be the area you place shelves in)
5) Use measurements to build a shelf for mugs to sit on (each arcade is different).
6) -Slide shelves into arcade game and secure in place with screws
7) Slide kegerator into place
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out more fun DIY projects at the Home & Family Pinterest Page