Get creative with customized jars that suit your style!
- Krylon spray paint
- Any decorative items you want to use
- Crazy glue or super glue
- Choose your decorative item, know that item selection is key; always use decorative items that match in size/scale so it looks good together.
- Apply crazy glue to decorative piece AND to the top of the container jar
- Press decorative item on top of jar, wait for glue to dry
- Once glue has dried, spray paint entire top with attached decorative item and let dry
- I like to make these in groups of 3, all the same color. It makes for good feng shui.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.