There are endless options to decorate and customize these bottles!
- *Recycled glass bottles of any kind (wine bottles, glass water bottles, and perfume bottles are great options)
- Corks/Tops that fit the bottles
- Different ornaments for the tops and for the bottle (You can find these at craft stores and antique markets or use old earrings/rings/buttons etc.)
- Super glue
- Different stained glass sprays to decorate your bottles (If you want to change the color)
- If you want to spray your bottle with mercury spray for a transparent/glittery look, check out our DIY from last season here: http://www.hallmarkchannel.com/home-and-family/how-to/cristina-crafts-faux-mercury-glass-vases
- Bracelets, twine, or other décor of your choosing for the neck of the bottle
- Once you have your decorated bottle, you can glue an ornament to the bottle with super glue.
- Adorn the neck of the bottle with bracelets, twine, beads, or other décor of your choice and secure in place.
- If you have a smaller cork, you can super glue the ornament directly onto the cork. Some tops might need a round disk (which you can buy at a craft store) super glued to the cork and then you can glue your ornament to the top of the disk.
- Once your ornament dries on the top, you can place the lid/cork into the bottle.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.