Materials for Tablescape
- Think outside the box. Use new kitty bowls to fill for your food and bags to fill for snacks!
Materials for Bingo Board
- Full page labels
- Download our Bingo PDF Template
- Cat stamp/punch
- Card stock
1. For the treat bags: Cut out whiskers, nose, mouth, eyes and ears out of black cardstock. Glue them onto bags. Let dry before filing with treats/snacks.
2. For the Astroturf cozies: Cut out Astroturf and wrap around a can of soda. Leave a little extra to glue the turf to the turf so that you can remove it for each drink. Secure with hot glue. Use additional Astroturf for a table runner.
3. For the bingo board: Use your cat stamp/punch to cut out little kitties out of cardstock as your bingo pieces. Download our PDF on label paper and stick it to the Astroturf or card stock.