Materials for a Cocoa on the Go Station
- Glass Bottles
- Cocoa Mix
- Paper Straws
- Foam Stickers
Materials for Christmas Song Bingo
- Christmas Song Bingo Cards
- Goody Bags
Materials for Santa's Family Finder
- Flat Transparent Snowflake Ornament
- Mini Battery-Operated Circular Lights
- Suction Cup with Hook
Directions for a Cocoa on the Go Station
1. Add cocoa and marshmallows to glass bottles.
2. Add to caddy.
3. Add paper straws.
4. Personalize tumblers with holiday foam stickers.
5. Bring the hot water in a thermos and enjoy cocoa on the road.
Directions for Christmas Song Bingo
1. Print off Christmas Song Bingo cards.
2. OPTIONAL: Laminate cards.
3. Make little candy goody bags for the winners.
4. Use stickers to mark off squares.
Directions for Santa's Family Finder
1. Add mini light onto ornament. Drill hole into center of ornament if you need the light to pop into place, and adhere with hot glue.
2. Add suction cup to the inside of car window where it does not obstruct driver’s view.
3. Turn light on.
4. Hang Santa’s Family Finder.