- Nesting glass bowls in a variety of sizes with plastic or rubber lids, silicone won’t work
- Spray paint in various colors
- Frosted glass spray paint
- Metallic copper or metallic rose gold spray paint
- X-acto knife
- Ruler or tape measure
- Sharpie or marker
- Light grit sandpaper
- Metallic wax rub
1. Measure and mark the center of the lid.
2. Draw a 2” diameter hole in the center of each lid.
3. Cut out the hole and discard the excess.
4. Make sure that your items are all clean and free of dust.
5. Lightly sand the plastic lids.
6. With your glass bowl, turn it upside down in a well-ventilated area or outside. First spray the color you would like it to be. Set aside to dry.
If you want the bowl to be translucent, skip this step and just use the frosted glass spray, which comes in many colors.
7. When it is completely dry, spray the same bowl the frosted glass spray paint and set aside to dry.
8. For the tops, sand them lightly and spray them with the metallic spray paint and set them aside to dry.
9. If desired, use a rag to add the metallic wax to the lid to punch up the shiny metallic effect.
10.Once dry, put the lid on the bowl.
11.To add flowers, first fill the bowl with water, then add any flowers you would like! If you don’t want real flowers, artificial flowers will work as well.