TO CREATE THE BANDANA
1. Cut a square of fabric to size. For children 16”-17” is a good size. For an average size adult 20” x 20” and if need looser fit 22” x 22”. Add a ½” seam allowance to each edge.
2. Put the rolled hem foot onto your machine.
3. Feed the edge of the fabric into the foot so it rolls and hems for you as you sew!
4. Sew all four edges, trim the threads and enjoy!
TO CREATE THE BOLO TIE
1. Cut the leather cording to about 36”, if you’re taller than average add a few inches.
2. Use e6000 to glue the bolo clasp to the pendant piece. Allow the glue to set.
PRO TIP: Use hot glue if the pendant is valuable, as long as the material is metal or stone you should be able to remove it if you want later.
3. Feed the leather cording through the clasp.
4. Glue the bolo tips on, allow the glue to set and enjoy!