Materials for Cucumber Eye Depuff
- Cucumber slices
- Rose oil
- Cotton pads
Materials for Chamomile Foot Soak
- 1/2 cup powdered milk
- 1/2 cup Epsom salt
- 2 TBSP loose chamomile tea
- 10 drops Lavender essential oil optional
Materials for Chilled Spa Towels
- Large bowl
- Ice water
- Essential oil of your choice
- Wash cloth
Directions for Cucumber Eye Depuff
1. Blend together about 1 cup of cucumber slices and 2-4 drops of rose oil
2. Dip cotton pads in cucumber mixture, gently squeezing out any excess liquid
4. When ready to use, let defrost & place under eyes. Be wary to keep away from your actual eye
Directions for Chamomile Foot Soak
1. Stir all ingredients together in a bowl.
2. You can open 1-2 chamomile tea bags to create loose leaf tea if needed.
3. Transfer to an air tight container.
4. To use, place 1/2 cup of chamomile foot soak in hot water, insert feet and enjoy!
Directions for Chilled Spa Towels
1. Fill a large bowl or clean sink with ice water.
2. Add 8-10 drops of the essential oil of your choosing.
3. Submerge washcloth; squeeze out excess water; fold in half and roll tightly. Repeat for as many washcloths as you'd like.
4. Refrigerate in a sealed container until use
Get more information about this episode >>
Check out this recipe and more in the Home & Family Mother's Day Craft & Cookbook >>