HOW TO PROPERLY MEASURE YOUR FEET:
- Wear the socks you will wear
- Step onto paper
- Outline the shape of both feet
- Measure longest end-to-end
- Check the measurement against a manufacturer’s shoe chart
- Always measure your feet at the end of the day when they are the most swollen.
- Wear the socks you would wear during the activity.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.